Job Seeker Career Services
- Clarity ( will an employer be able to understand what it is you do)
- Content ( is the detail level correct or too little or too much)
- Format ( the marketing aspects of your document)
- Grammar ( including punctuation, eliminating the "I's")
- Achievements/Accomplishments ( do they make sense)
- Your story ( does the resume flow together presenting an accurate narrative of your career)
One on One Career Tutoring
Certified career tutors put people on the fast track to an exciting and rewarding career. We work with you one-on-one, providing you with expert advice and guidance to identify and achieve your career goals, and will stay with you every step of the way.
- Want a new career, but not sure what that might be?
- Need help with your career transition?
- Being downsized or laid off from your job and want a new career path?
- Want to build a valuable network, but don't know how?
- Missing job opportunities because you don't interview well?
- Fear career success and want help to overcome it?
- Need help to negotiate your salary?
- Want more control of your job situation?
- Need help transitioning from a military to civilian career?
- Want to strengthen your leadership and management skills?
Commitment + Action = Success
Call For Pricing Information
Sion Recruitment has made a commitment to match hiring Michigan companies with skilled workers. We have a firm commitment to close the unemployment gap in Michigan cities.