Virtual Customer Service Support Representative Program
The Customer Service program provides guidelines for emerging technologies such as Internet Chat. Participants will learn various hands-on and interactive scenarios to develop the foundation of customer care skills needed to provide service excellence. The foundation for businesses success is quality customer service; program participants learn to build life-long customer relationships by developing effective customer-care strategies.
Program Benefits Include
- Receive Industry-Recognized Certificate in Customer Service
- Free Laptop Computer
- Free Smart Credit Services. Students receive help with your credit score. Get on top of your Credit Scores and Reports & take action directly with your creditors through our patented online system. Credit Scores and Reports with Monitoring and Financial Literacy Courses for 120-days.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- Virtual Customer Service. Starting at $ 10.00 - $25.00/hourly.
- Customer Relations Advocate. Starting at $ 15.00 to $ 21.00/hourly.
Program Schedule and Cost
- See upcoming class schedule - click here
- No High School Degree or GED required, all students welcome.
- Program includes seven-weeks of classroom and e-learning online instruction.
- Program Cost $ 3,995.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
Request Information! Virtual Customer Service Support Representative Program
Call Us Today! Registration Is Open Now (248) 237-3600